Saturday, January 24, 2009

Preschool

So, Jilly and I went to preschool today to register for a mom/tot class every week on Monday's. Turns out that they are only accepting applications for next year, and there are only 16 spots available. The applications are due by next week and require a non refundable deposit. Now get this, it's 50 bucks!!!! Holy crap, that's is what I paid for a college application! Not only are we not guaranteed one of the 16, I found out that if current students have siblings, they get first dibs on the mom/tot classes. Fortunately I am an alumni which gets us a second in line look by the administrators. Then I asked Chris if I should apply to another place, but these preschools all have their applications due within the next couple of weeks. This is crazy, they are kids!! I can't imagine how much it is to apply to college these days. I had better tell Jilly to start saving her "piggy" money now.

No comments:

Post a Comment